WE ARE MAGNETIQ
With a heavy heart, we confirm the devastating news that Magnetiq Club Lounge, alongside our neighbouring shops, has been burned down in the early morning fire in New Westminster. Fortunately, no one was hurt in this incident.
The origin and cause of the fire is still not clear and is under investigation by authorities- we are not sure how long until we receive any details. The New Westminster and Coquitlam firefighting teams did a valiant job in containing the flames so they did not spread further. We would like to wholeheartedly thank them for their long and courageous work.The damage has completely incinerated the club, so we kindly ask all to be patient with us. We are still in shock and processing the incident. Thank you all for your thoughts and messages, we appreciate the support and will be updating you as soon as possible. We also ask you to be understanding if responses are delayed.
The Magnetiq Team
Time elapsed since the covid-19 suspension
SOME OF OUR PAST EVENTSFor event photos check our gallery section